We’re excited to introduce Mizan Therapy as one of our services here at Bankstown Health.
Naseema is one of the only 3 Mizan Therapist in Sydney.
What is Mizan Therapy?
Similar to Arvigo/Mayan abdominal therapy, Mizan uses traditional healing techniques to address conditions involving reproductive organs, the digestive system and emotional health. Similar methods are commonly used in India and further east for restoring health. It is gentle, external massage that brings healing and vitality for optimal health and well-being.
Mizan increases the circulation to reproductive organs, i.e. the uterus, the ovaries and the fallopian tubes, which helps to promote hormonal balance. It helps to reposition a misaligned uterus, which itself helps to increase circulation of blood, lymph, nervous system and qi. Cleanses the body of any toxic build up from congested circulatory systems. Helps to break down scar tissue. Aids the digestive system to be more efficient which then removes and prevents toxic build up in the body and enhances the immune system. Helps women to connect with their womb space.
• Do you suffer from menstrual pain?
• Are you struggling with fertility issues?
• Do you struggle with fertility issues?
• Are your menopausal symptoms embarrassing?
• Have you had abdominal surgery or c-section?
• Are you pregnant or just has a baby?
Consider Mizan Therapy for the following:
• Painful menstruation
• Irregular menstrual cycles
• Fertility issues
• Menopausal and perimenopausal symptoms
• Pelvic congestion
• Pelvic Pain
• Urinary issues
• Recurrent bladder or yeast infections
• Headaches and migraines
• Digestive problems
• Low backache
• Low energy